Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stamp-A-Stack Class!

Today I'm teaching a class over at More Memories in New Paris, IN.  Can't wait to have some inky fun with the wonderful ladies down there.  The class is a Stamp-A-Stack, which means the ladies will leave with a total of 16 cards in these four designs.  I ran the same class last weekend & they loved it!

My first card uses the fun set called Reindeer Games along with a sentiment from the No Peeking set.  We added a bit of Coffee Bean Brown Sparkly Fluff to the nose for a bit of POP.

The next card uses the Penguin Fun set along with Snowy Sayings ~ we added Sugar Sparkly Fluff to the hat and ear muffs to make them extra warm.



My third card uses the gorgeous White Christmas set & we added lots of Crafty Sparkles in Sugar to really make the tree shine!


And the final card uses the great set Be Jolly ~ I just LOVE this snowman!  We added lots of Sugar Sparkly Fluff for more snowy fun!


So that's what I'm up to today!  Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

ShaZAM! LOVE ALL of these Kendra!!

Bev Gerard said...

Oh my goodness, Kendra! What a delightful group of cards for your stamp-a-stack! Surely the ladies had a wonderful & creative day!

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs