Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So NUTS about YOU!

Isn't this little guy adorable?  OCL has been giving away a bunch of sets ~ one every day in fact ~ so I have been trying to play along when I can & I'm having so much fun pulling out these great sets.  I haven't pulled out this set called Nuts About You in over a year and I think it's just so darn cute!


I used some fun new paper from Imaginisce called Apple Cider ~ I just love that they have 6x6 paper packs now.  Make sure you go enter the drawing to win this great set over on the OCL Blog AND on the OCL Facebook page.

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Nuts About You)
Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber)

Copic Markers ~ (R81, YR23, YR24, E21, E31, E33, E37, E25, E27, E29, E07, E08, YG95)
Spica Glitter Pens ~ Blossom, Clear
Sparkly Fluff ~ Brown Sugar
Twine ~ Creative Impressions
Nesties ~ Classic Ovals, Big Scallop Ovals LG

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

omg...............this is so darn cute...hugs

Debbi said...

LOVE this Kendra, is IS cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs