Saturday, November 20, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #40 - a bit late!


YIPEEEE ~ it's the weekend! I've had such a crazy week with challenges that I couldn't get this up on my normal Friday post, so it's a bit late.   For my OCL Sketch Challenge card this week, I'm using the new set called Lava You which will be available in a few weeks.  And I just love this sketch ~ it's so easy to use. 

It's not too late to enter for the blog candy ~ you can still leave comments until 3am this morning (Sunday, November 21st).  You can find all the details HERE on my blog post from Thursday.  But, feel free to leave a comment on this post to enter.

Other Supplies Used from i{heart}papers:
Copic Markers ~ R27, R24, R22
Sparkly Fluff ~ That's HOT! Pink
Gems ~ Zva Clear (colored with R27 Copic Marker)

3 comments:

Candy's Creations Blog said...

I just love the new set with the lava lamp and I really like it colored in the reds!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I LAVA this stamp set! Love all the red in your card!
wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com

Lori said...

I'm loving the lava lamp!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs