Sunday, October 12, 2008

Party Time...

Yes, I'm still loving the macro setting on my camera. This time I really wanted to show the sweet little package inside the main image.

I really LOVE the colors on this card. The sweet paper is from Heidi Grace ~ she has such an incredible talent for sweet designs & is one of my new favorites.

On the bottom of the card, I've used some other images from Lizzie Anne sets (paisley & a little flower form Circle Sentiments) that are stamps in VersaMark ink. I just love that Lizzie Anne stamps use similar lines and designs so that most of the sets can be used together.

Supplies Used: Lizzie Anne Designs (Party Animal, Circle Sentiments, Jolies Fleurs); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Heidi Grace; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, VersaMark; Baubles ~ Starlit Studios; Ric Rac ~ May Arts; Nestabilities.

1 comment:

MichelleY said...

This is ADORABLE, Kendra! You have totally sold me on Heidi Grace paper. They really are sweet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs