Friday, October 24, 2008

Inchie Friday ~ Halloween Frame

Well...here we are, another Inchie Friday is upon us. I am super excited about how this project turned out. I found this cool frame at Hobby Lobby for $1 and it had a 1" inset ~ that totally screamed INCHIES to me!
My original plan was to use the Inchie squares around the entire frame; however, it looked so busy to me. Therefore, I let a bit of black show through from the frame between the Inchies.

Something new I did this week ~ I used the long broom stamp across four Inchie squares. It shows how many different ways you can really use them.

Here's a picture of the work in progress! Thanks Paula for the very sweet picture of McKenna ~ it's just perfect in this frame!

Supplies Used: White Inchie Squares ~ Inchie Arts; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Frame ~ Hobby Lobby; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Company; Punches ~ SU; Eyelets/Brads ~ The Eyelet Company.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE IT!!!! A buck for the frame!! Good find!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Kendra, I love this frame. You turned a $1 into an expensive looking work of art! :)

Paula Wade said...

Very cute frame! Of course, my little witch looks sweet in it!! :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

What a great find! WOW $1. I would definately have to run back to get a bunch more. I will have to see if I have a Hobby Lobby close to me. That is a beautiful frame. I really like the decor around the photo. I could see this for Christmas too! Great job.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love how you hung it on a pumpkin.

Cindy Lyles said...

Kendra this is fabulous!! I love the idea of the frame with Inchies!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs