Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Guess what I did this weekend...

I am now considered by my daughter to be the coolest Mom on the planet! Yes, I took her to see hottest concert on tour. NO, I didn't pay thousands of dollars for the tickets. Megan was totally thrilled to experience her first big concert event. I grew up in the Detroit area so we had a ton of great concerts come to Pine Knob, Joe Lewis Arena & the Silver Dome. However, living in a smaller area in Northern Indiana, the long drive to Indianapolis or Chicago, is usually our only option. What a thrill it was to see her face light up at this event. Thanks Debbie for making this weekend possible!

Last night we celebrated Megan's birthday with her new favorite cake, German Chocolate. WOW ~ where does the time go? She is so grown up!


4 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

How awesome!! My 6 year old would have loved this too! Wow...you are the bestest mom in the world ;)

Becky said...

You ARE the bestest! My girls would have given body parts to have gone! Congrats to the Birthday girl!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Aw....your daughter and her friends look so Happy!!!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun!! I was the girl with the pink coat and glasses. I loved it. Kendra~ I can't look @ the pictures.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs