Sunday, December 30, 2007

Chocolates, Hearts and Flowers...

What more could a girl want? Well ... maybe diamonds right? I am SO done with Christmas themed projects! This is the new Hanna set coming out next Friday, January 4th & it was fun to play with. The little chocolates are Cami Patties (an idea from my incredibly talented friend, Cambria Turnbow). I simply used the Stampin' Up! Scallop punch and a few circle punches and attached them to a York Peppermint Patty ~ YUM! Hey, how do you like Hanna's new hair? Don't worry, her long hair will make a return, but it's fun to see her sporting a new look.


6 comments:

StampOwl said...

she is just delightful!

Sharon said...

What a cute card! I've been eyeing those Hanna stamps so now I think I'll have to buy! Happy New Year!

Lorie said...

That is SO cute and I love your paper and mint patties! The 15th can not come soon enough!

Kristi said...

these are great!! I love these pattie's...now I must learn how to do this. Your girl is beautiful!! I love the lipstick you gave her. Look how shinny her lips are. I looks like you really put lip gloss on her...

Shabbychick Junk said...

omg the cami-patties are PERFECT! This is so cute, Kendra!

Lori Barnett said...

These are SO SO SO CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I need to stop looking cause I just keep wanting more!! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs