Saturday, April 21, 2007

Say what....It's Saturday?

I know, I know... it's been an entire week since I updated my blog! Where in the world did the time go this week? Among the hours this week spent carpooling, working, helping with homework, piano practices & lessons, cooking, cleaning, 4-H preparations and meetings ~ it once again didn't leave enough time for stamping, scrapbooking or blogging! What's up with that? I'm always so sad when I just don't have the energy to work on my projects in the evenings.
~~~~~~
I want to thank all of you for your very sweet comments on my post last week. I don't normally spend that many hours on a scrapbook page, but I thought this page deserved it. Well, since I'm in the mood to scrapbook lately, I thought I would post a few layouts of our trip to Sea World a few years ago. Our entire family just loves going to San Diego & Sea World is always a must.

Matthew & Tim in the dolphin show at Sea World ~ what an amazing experience

You will see us at all the shows over and over again! Yes ~ I did take all these pictures!

Well I've been working on a new page today using Photoshop Elements. I'll post it as soon as it's done, but it's taking me forever! Frankly, I could have made it by hand a whole lot faster, but I had a free copy of the software & I've been wanting to try it for a long time. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs