Friday, August 18, 2017

One Little Word ~ July 2017

I know you didn't expect to see me again this week ~ SURPRISE!  This morning I finished my July Prompt for the Ali Edwards One Little Word workshop and I wanted to share my pages.

The prompt for July was to express your personal manifesto by creating a mixed media piece of encouraging reminders.  I started out as I usually do, with a printed graphics that I found on Pinterest.



Next I added my Action card for the month and my mixed media piece.  Since I didn't have any stencils and paint, I used an embossing folder and white ink.  Then I added my messages with alphabet stamps.


For the next page, I added my Reflections card and more positive messages form Pinterest graphics and another stamped card.


I love the prompt this month, but I'll be honest that the cards I made didn't really come out like I would have hoped.  However, they are done & I'm just going to be OK with that because it's the message that really matters.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs