Monday, August 21, 2017

One Little Word ~ August Prompt

Hello Peeps!  Last week I was able to get some time to catch up on my One Little Word prompts & it felt great to get back into my studio.  Fingers crossed that I can get in there again this week to create some layouts!

This month Ali Edwards challenged us to print just 3 photos ~ one about where we are right now, one about what we are celebrating, and one about what we are struggling with.   At the moment, this chapter is all about band; I'm celebrating a great relationship with my son; and I'm struggling to get into my studio.  The other big struggle is staying in the moment so I can enjoy each little thing during Matt's senior year. 



In addition to those 3 photos, I found several things on Pinterest meant to inspire me with my struggles this month. I printed those as well as my prompt card for this month, the August Actions card, and the August Reflections card.


I'm pretty happy with my pages for the August Prompt & excited that I carved out time to finish work on them!


Happy Eclipse Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs