Monday, December 26, 2016

December Daily # 20 ~ 21

Hello Friends!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!  All that prep and now the day is over just like that... it sure goes fast.  But I hope the real Spirit of the Season is always with you!

Today I'm sharing Day #20 & 21 with you.  On day #20, I forced myself to get all of the wrapping done.  It's not my favorite job, so I set up my tablet with Downton Abbey kept it going until the task was done.  I used cards and embellishments from the Ali Edwards kit and sticker letters/washi tape from my stash.  I also included a piece of our wrapping paper in one of the pockets.




Here are a few close ups...


For Day #21, I used supplies from Simple Stories along with the big DEC letters from the Ali Edwards kit.


 I typed out the "twenty-one" on the computer for the title card.



Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs