Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December Daily #11 to #13 ~ It's All About Christmas Spectacular!

Hello Again... Since I've been working on my December Daily layouts each day, I have lots to share & blogging a bit more than usual.  The first layout for today is all about the Concord Christmas Spectacular by Concord High School.  What an amazing show!!!  My son, Matt, plays trombone in Symphonic Band, and he is also in Jazz 1 and played in a brass ensemble.  He was incredible ~ super proud momma!



I used the Ali Edwards & Jasmine Jones kits for these pages.  The "dec" is a die from Taylored Expressions.  I made a little pocket for the ticket stubs & added glittery stars from the Ali Edwards Surprise Monthly Story Kit.


Here's a close up of my journaling.  The paper and rubber tag are from the Ali Edwards kit & the stars are from Doodlebug.


My next page combines two days... December 12th & 13th.  These days were a bit thin on Christmas activities, so I documented my favorite Christmas music and movies that I like to watch each year.  The cards are from the Jasmine Jones kit and the journaling was all done on the computer.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs