Monday, May 9, 2016

Project Life: Mother's Day Weekend

If I could only use one word to describe this weekend, I would say that is was PERFECT!  My daughter came home from school and surprised me, we had several wonderful meals together, my son competed in the ISSMA State Concert Band Finals and we all sat together in church on Sunday!  I'd say that's a pretty spectacular weekend!  I really wanted to capture the memory right away in a scrapbook page, so I pulled out my tablet and completed this layout using my Project Life App.


I used the Project Life kit called Favorite Things... it's such a pretty kit & perfect for Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful page! my youngest came home early and surprised me as well. He walked in with a bouquet of flowers Thursday and was able to stay thru yesterday. My oldest and his wife brought dinner out to us yesterday since I am home bound and unable to walk right now. It was a wonderful weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs