Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day #3: Quick Critters

Here we are on the final day of the Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks for the December Release.  Tomorrow is the big release day!


For this sweet little piggy card, I used the previously released Love Make the World Go Round stamp set but used the new coordinating dies to trim the pigs.  I stamped the image on watercolor paper and then colored them with my watercolor pens.  I added the pig image to an embossed background using the new Paisley Embossing Folder and trimmed it out with the Postage Stamp Stacklet.  I also added one of the new Skinny Mini Valentine Borders at the top and grounded the image with some twine at the bottom.  



My second card uses the new Quick Critters stamp and die combo set.   The set comes with several sentiments, four images of faces, and 4 cute little solid critter dies.


I trimmed the critter out in Toffee, patterned paper, and Cherry Pop & stamped the sentiment on Toffee and Cherry Pop and cut out each phrase to position it on the Stitched Heart Stacklet on my card.  For the background I used the paper airplane patterned paper because I thought it went perfectly with the sentiment.    


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released on Thursday, December 10th!
Check out what the designers have been working on for today's sneak peeks ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  Don't forget to leave a little love along the way for all of the designers!

Supplies for Little Piggy Card:

  Supplies for Quick Critters:

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs