Monday, November 30, 2015

November Thank You!

Hello Friends!  I hope your Thankgiving Weekend was fantastic and you were able to spend time with friends and family.  We had a nice quiet weekend just the four of us with my daughter home from college.  It was great having her home... even if she had to do homework the entire time.  Thankfully during Christmas break she will have three weeks off with no homework!



As we close out the month of November being grateful, I wanted to share this quick card I made using the Taylored Expressions Watercolor Panels.  This panel is from the Keep in Touch set & I added the sentiment from the In & Out Thanks.  I colored the panel with Watercolor Pens... I just LOVE them!!!  {links below}



Have a Wonderful Day!


Supplies for my card:


1 comment:

Jean said...

The perfect sentiment for the watercolored panel!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs