Friday, October 19, 2012

Simple Christmas

Howdy Peeps!  Sorry I'm such a bad blogger these last few weeks.  As I've said before, it's marching band season and life is seriously CRAZY for me!   BUT ... I love it and wouldn't change a thing.  These precious times with my kids will come to an end before I know it & I don't want to miss a single second!

Today I have a super simple card to share.  I embossed the snowflake from the Made of Snow Appetizer set with white pigment ink and white embossing powder.  Then I added the sentiment from the Holiday Season Sampler set & just stamped it in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.  For a little bling to finish it off, I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the snowflakes.  It's kind of hard to see them in the photograph, but they look great in real life!  And finally, I added the big gigantic ribbon which is from May Arts.



Have a HAPPY weekend!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs