Monday, June 25, 2012

DT Challenge Day for GRS!

It's time for a DT Challenge with Gourmet Rubber Stamps ~ YIPEEEE!!!  This month we were challenged to use stamps in ways other than originally intended.  So..... I decided to use the pretty flower image from the new Diners set called Bloom and Grow as the pattern on the butterfly die cut.  I also added some flourishes from the Fanciful Flourishes stamp set.  I just love kraft and coral together ~ but, I think I love anything with kraft cardstock.



Hop along and take a look at what the DT girls came up with today...   

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Kendra! Love your beautiful butterfly!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

This is so pretty Kendra!!hope your vacation was fun and relaxing! ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs