Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunny Sunday Flowers...

Hey Peeps ~ I feel like it has been forever since I've talked to you!  We were gone on Spring Break last week and loaded up the RV for some family fun in the Great Smoky Mountains.  We hit a total of 7 states in the 8 days we were gone with some amazing weather!  I'll have some great pictures to share in the next few days.

Until I get my photos uploaded and edited, I wanted to share this cool card with you that I made using the Sunflower Seeds set by Our Craft Lounge.   I also added some Coffee Bean Brown Sparkly Fluff to the center of the sunflowers ~ perfect touch!


Well I hope you all have a great week getting back into the swing of things!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Wow, Kendra - what a stunner! I love this color combo, and your layout is wonderful - great job - hope you enjoyed your break!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs