Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Whimsy Digi Images Are Coming...

I'm excited to announce that Mabelle ~ the owner/illustrator for Whimsy & Stars Studios, has a bunch of new digital images coming out next week!


She just couldn't wait to share this sweet little girl called With All of My Heart ~ so that is now available in her Etsy store.   I added some text on the digi image using Photo Shop so it would say Happy Mother's Day inside the heart.  It would be super easy to add or stamp a sentiment for all kinds of occasions as well.

I paper pieced the skirt and heart for the girl by running two pieces of pattern paper through my printer ~ just make sure you don't resize the original image!

I'll have more to new digi images to share with you next week!

Supplies:
Pattern Paper ~ My Mind's Eye (Gertie)
Copic Markers ~ E23, 25, 27; E00, 51; Y21,19,32
Nestabilities ~ Classic Ovals, Big Scallop Ovals

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs