Tuesday, May 25, 2010

LAD Sketch Challenge

Life is Good ~ that's the name of the new Monthly Mix for June! Isn't that a fantastic name? The card for today is based on this week's Lizzie Anne Sketch challenge by Jeni. I took a few liberties with the sketch, but overall, it's pretty close.

So what do you think of my fisherman's knot ~ impressive huh? I looked up how to tie the knot on the internet. I thought it would probably take me a long time to figure it out, but it was actually pretty easy. I really love the added punch it puts on this card.

Go take a look at the sketch and see what you come up with for the sketch & don't forget to post your creation.


Tiffany said...

This is beautiful! Love that photo stamp! Impressive tie with that piece of string! Love it Kendra, hope you are well!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome! I love the colors you used and that knot is the perfect accent! my dad would love this image.

Jen said...

oh, i love it!! that rope is awesome!! great colors too...perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs