Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge...

I love round cards, so I knew I HAD to play along on this week's Lizzie Anne Weekly Sketch Challenge. I also have new stamps and papers to play with, so that made it even more fun.

On today's project, I used the March Monthly Mix called Lucky You ~ the images are so sweet in this set! I also used some fun new paper from Niki Sivils called Victoria's Street. It's a great match for these images.




And here is the inside of the card!

If you want to play in the Lizzie Anne Challenge ~ go take a look at the sketch and have some fun!


3 comments:

Deb said...

Sooooo CUTE, Kendra! Perfect papers for this! Absolutely adorable!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I LOVE this, soo unique the way you made the inside of the card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Sweet! I love the circle card, colors and images!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs