Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas to all...

First I have to say ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA!!! I miss you & I really wish we were spending the day together!


Today I thought I'd share our family Christmas card with everyone. I ended up making about 45 of these & then sent out lots of Christmas cards that I already had made for design team projects. I love these & would have made more of them, but I ran out of pattern paper & just needed to get them in the mail!

As you can tell from the gobs of projects I've done with this pattern paper, I LOVE IT! It's called Be Merry from My Mind's Eye & it's still available from i{heart}papers. I love the pink and blues for the non-traditional Christmas colors ~ so fun!

Here are a few more versions of the card. It's all the same card ~ I just used several differen't patterns in the same line of paper.


Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Pattern Paper ~ Be Merry (My Mind's Eye)
Hero Arts ~ Winter's Butterfly
Other Supplies:
Cardstock ~ SU
Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (sentiment from Holiday Cheer); Papertrey Ink (large snowflake from Snowfall Additions by my friend Pine!)
Punches ~ Marvy snowflake, SU Oval

6 comments:

Vicki G said...

Kendra, these cards are GORGEOUS!!!!

WOW! Your peeps will be lucky to receive them!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

What pretty cards Kendra! You did a fantastic job!

whoistracy said...

Very pretty Kendra. You have a gorgeous family. I LOVE that Be Merry paper from MME. I think I'm addicted to it. LOL

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great job on these. I really love the paper you chose! Thanks for sharing.

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! Whate a lovely family you have.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kendra!
Your children have grown so much this Fall! What a beautiful family picture. These will certainly be cherished. I really like the unique presentation & size!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs