Friday, December 12, 2008

Inchie Friday ~ 'Twas the Night Before Christmas


And all through the house...were some very excited kids! We LOVE Christmas eve in our house. Each year we celebrate at a special Christmas Eve church survice and then we come home to open presents. After that, we have ice cream sundaes and then we set out cookies for Santa and spread Reindeer food on the lawn (making sure it's done in an area that the dogs can't get to it).

Today's Inchie Friday project is a fun scrapbook page with a picture of my kids last Christmas Eve. I plan on doing another layout that documents all of our triditions ~ the week just got away from me, so here is side one!

I used 3 little white Inchie squares with these wonderful Christmas images on them. Rather than go with the traditional green and red for the holiday, I love the light blue and pink that is on this page. It gives the page such a warm and pretty feel.


Well I finally got this last picture to load correctly ~ not the great picture I wanted to use, but at least you don't have to tilt your head! I'm getting very frustrated with Blogger because it keeps rotating my pictures. So if you see me switching to Typepad soon, you'll know my frustration level reached it's limit. Anyway, here is a closeup of my cute little Inchie squares.

Supplies Used: Inchie Arts ~ white Inchie Squares; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Co, Hero Arts; Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Be Merry) from i{heart}papers; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, glitter pen; Velvet ric-rac ~ May Arts; Cricut ~ Jasmine cartridge.

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

What a gorgeous Layout!!!! You are SO talented Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs