Friday, August 24, 2007

Big Girl Coloring...


I have a new job! I decided that each Friday I am going to spend more time designing fun new projects. Today I had a great time "working" {playing} at my job! How wonderful it is to enjoy something this much. These images are from Rubber Romance & they were pretty fun to color ~ it's what I like to call Big Girl Coloring!


Funny little tid-bit about my picture ~ I really wanted to take a photo of this card with a pot of coffee and a coffee cup. My sister gave me the adorable pink polka-dot coffee cup, so I knew I wanted to use that. However, I don't drink coffee ~ so what was I gonna do about that? Well I got out the coffee pot we use when company comes over and filled it with water and just started mixing food coloring. Hey, it worked pretty well! LOL!

Supplies: Stamps ~ Rubber Romance; Textured Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Sandy Lion; Ribbon ~ May Arts (from Starlit Studios); Flowers ~ Prima; Button Brads ~ Making Memories; Coloring Materials ~ Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wonder Crayons & Markers; Greeting ~ printed on the computer with SU Passing Notes Font.

Who wouldn't Wish for some time to sit and read a good book? This card was super fun to make and EASY PEASY!


Supplies: Stamps ~ Rubber Romance & Lizzie Anne Designs (Wish); Textured Cardstock ~ Doodlebug Bazzill; Pattern Paper Unknown; Brads ~ Making Memories; Coloring Materials ~ Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wonder Crayons & Markers; Punch ~ Tab Punch by Stampin' Up!



One more for today! These are some birthday cards for my stash. I love having cards on hand so I can just grab one quick and get it in the mail!


Supplies: Stamps ~ Inky Antics (thanks QC!) & Lizzie Anne Designs (HB); Textured Cardstock ~ Doodlebug Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Ribbon ~ Doodlebug; Coloring Materials ~ Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wonder Crayons & Markers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendra, thank you for being my inspiration!

Lori Barnett said...

TOOOOO CUTE!!!!! LOVE the bright colors. Awesome card for sure!

Debbi T said...

The mouse is from Inky Antics! ;)
(that was mine from the image swap)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs