Sunday, June 17, 2007

Beautiful Alaska...

Inside Passage leaving Alaska on our way to Vancouver, BC Canada
June 14, 2007

Wow! What a trip! After two weeks away, we arrived home in the wee hours of Saturday morning. We had an amazing time in Alaska & feel so blessed to have seen and done so many wonderful things. Tim took this amazing photo on the last day of our cruise while we were going through the Inside Passage. We took about 1,400 pictures between our three cameras, so I will have lots to share.

I've heard from many of you that you enjoyed my entries during our trip. I'm sorry I couldn't get online during the cruise. Once we arrived on the ship, we had limited internet coverage from Tim's computer and the ship's internet charges were outrageously expensive. Therefore, over the next week or so, I am going to try and do a day-by-day picture log now that I'm home. This way, I can share some of our beautiful pictures and I can document some of the highlights. (And that way I won't forget everything by the time I get a chance to scrapbook this trip!) So stay tuned for more Alaska entries in the days to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

breathtaking. simply breathtaking.
was that taken with the 30D?

Stampindamour said...

WOW!! These are BEAUTIFUL photographs!! They are like postcards! Thanks for sharing!

--pamela

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs