Thursday, March 15, 2018

Ali Edwards Story Kits ~ Junior Year Band

 Hello Friends!  Over the last 4 months, I've been working hard to finish up my son's band albums for Junior and Senior year. I've also been very intentional about using products I have... especially my Ali Edwards Story Kits. In addition to the Story Kits, I have lots of Ali's digital cards, so I printed lots of those as well.  Here are a few of the pages I made with these kits to finish up his junior year.

This page features the Time Story Kit along with my favorite little black sticker letters.


 This page features the Details Story Kit and the title card is from the This & That digital kit.


This page features cards I printed form the Digital package called Great Story with chipboard embellishments from the Best and Lost & Found Story Kits.


And the cards from this last page features cards & chipboard embellishments from the Best & Lens Story Kits.



 Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs