Monday, February 26, 2018

Project 52 ~ Week #8

Hey There Friends!  I've kind of been out of the scrapbooking groove the last few weeks because my schedule hasn't allowed. However, I still have a page to share for my Project 52 album. My page for Week #8 is jam packed with both photos and journaling because there was so much going on last week both with our family & in our community.

I used the Project 52 Rad Edition, Project 42 Rad Calendars, and the Personal Yearbook Overlays kits for this page. I also used the collage feature of the Project Life App for the photo cards in the top row. For my daughter's photo, I needed to have it in a landscape orientation and for the flood photos, I wanted to add several pictures along with some additional journaling. Using the collage feature works perfectly for both of these types of issues. Once I finished the collage photo, I just saved it to my gallery and then pulled it into my page as a photo.



Enjoy Your Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs