Thursday, August 4, 2016

Taylored Expressions Release Day ~ Ghostly Greetings!

It's the Taylored Expressions August Release Day!  WOOHOO!  I know you've been eagerly awaiting this super spooky release!  


My "Ghostly Greetings" card today features the Boo to You & Gone Batty stamp sets along with the Diagonal Stripes Cutting Plate.  I stamped the faces on Pumpkin, Oreo, and Plum Punch Cardstock with Sugar Cube pigment ink.



Here's how I made the sentiment.


Check out the Taylored Expressions Blog for links to all of the designers fabulous cards today so you can hop along and leave some love for everyone.

Happy Release Day & Happy Shopping!!


Supplies:

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Kendra! Hard to believe it's time to think about fall and winter cards! Great job!

Pennie said...

I love all the colors.

Smiley said...

Love the warm colors.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs