Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Crafter's Companion on HSN TODAY!

Woohooo!  At long last, today is the day!  Sara Davies the co-founder of Crafter's Companion is on HSN today starting at 7AM!!!   I've been working on projects for this show since August, so I'm super excited to see everything on air today.  I love the 24­hour craft days! She’s got lots of fabulous demonstrations planned with Crafter’s Companion US products, so don’t miss her!

Here are a few projects you might see on the show!  My first one is a little basket from the Crafter's Inspiration Magazine.  I used disk that comes with the magazine along with The Ultimate Tool {which by the way they are selling an exclusive new Ultimate today & it is sparkly purple}. 



For my next project, I used the Die'sire Fancy Christmas Edge'ables - Bethlehem die.  These dies are so fun because you can use them in so many different ways.  For this project, I made a window card.  



Here's the line up for today!
{some times or products may change}



Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs