Monday, August 18, 2014

Put on a Happy Face!

Today I'm trying to think Happy Thoughts & this smiley card helps out a bunch!  


I used the Taylored Expressions Clip It On die set (see link/photo below) to make my happy faces and then backed them in black so they would pop off the card.  For the eyes, I used the apple seeds from the Apple Stems & Seeds die set.  I added the 'Happy Thoughts' tag using the Many Mini Occasions stamp set along with the Designer Mini Tag Die set.




Have a Happy Day!


Supplies Used:


1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Kendra!!! Great minds really do think alike....I have a project coming up with a similar happy face, too!! How clever to use the clip it dies for the little faces and I love how you used the cutting plate and little tag!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs