It's Thursday already ~ where in the world did this week go? I've either been stamping or driving/waiting kids...it's been a busy week filled with activities, but I did have some time to create this pretty card using some Stamp-It Australia images. The background image is from the Discovery Collection and the sentiment is from one of the new sets called Time to Dream.
Here's how I made this super easy card:
- Stamp the image in white pigment ink on white paper.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Use a sponge to apply 2 colors of Distressed Inks and apply in a circular motion. I used Peeled Paint & Faded Jeans. I used green first and then added just a touch of blue.
- Mat the stamped image to a slightly larger piece of white cardstock & attach to the card.
- Use a sponge & Antique Linen Distressed Ink on the edges of the Kraft cardstock & stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Add some ribbon and a button & BOOM you're done!
Have a great day & if you're in the path of this arctic blast...STAY WARM!