Wednesday, September 14, 2011

sunny days...

I had a beautifully sunny day yesterday afternoon, so I made sure to take a picture of my card outside.  This is another card with the new Fall Sunflower set by Our Craft Lounge along with some fun new paper from Crate Paper called Farm House.  LOVE these products together!



Supplies from i{heart}papers ~
Stamps ~ Fall Sunflower by Our Craft Lounge
Pattern Paper ~ Crate Paper (Farm House)
Ink ~ Palette (Noir)
Copic Markers ~ YG93, YG95, BG10, BG72, BG75
Gems ~ Kaiser

4 comments:

Candy's Creations Blog said...

I just bought this set from Vanesa yesterday. I can't wait to play with it! Very pretty card!

Angela said...

Very pretty, Kendra! The paper and stamps look beautiful together! :) Have a great day!

Tracey said...

I love this Kendra! So pretty!

MichelleY said...

I ADORE this card....love the blue tones and pretty paper. They are a perfect match with this cute stamp!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs