Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Not Ignoring You...


Really! Last week really got away from me but here I am to show you the last 2 cards I have prepared for my Stamp-A-Stack classes that start tonight. The top card uses the new set from the Holiday Collection called True Friends and the new pattern paper too. I really like this set!
The other card uses a new set from the catalog called Double Line Doodle. It's a fun little set too. I really love the double stitched ribbon on this card! Ribbon is a great way to add a little something extra for not a lot of extra $$.

2 comments:

Debbi T said...

Kendra, these are FAB. BOTH OF THEM! I love the top one...but I *heart* the set you used on the bottom one......muchly!! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

GREAT cards, girl! I wish I could come to your SAS and classes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs