Sunday, March 25, 2007

Don't you just love DOODLES!

I'm a little doodle crazy right now with all the fun new sets available from Stampin' Up!, Hero Arts and Autumn Leaves. I'm not great with them yet, but practice makes perfect ~ right? This card was inspired by a card in the 2007 Hero Arts Catalog by Jennifer McGuire ~ one of my favorite stampers!

Supplies:

Stamps: Doodle This, Happy Everything (Stampin' Up!); Ink: White Craft Ink (Stampin' Up!); Paper: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Other: Button, brad (unknown).

3 comments:

Shabbychick Junk said...

YES! YES I LOVE DOODLES! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE MAKING CARDS WITH THEM! CONGRATS, BLOGGER-GIRL!

LZ

Memories of Time said...

YOU rock Kendra!! I'm so happy you are bloggin! :) Love your doodle cards!!!

Michelle said...

Kendra ~ your blog is awesome!! you go girl!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs