Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's Black and White...

...and totally cute? It's the new Penguin Antics set by Hanna Stamps! This cute set will be released on Friday, October 3rd at midnight.

When I saw the sentiment in this set, I really wanted to make a card on top of a card. Take a look at all the super cute cards the design team girls have come up with for these sweet little penguins.


Guess what? The Hanna Stamps Gallery on Splitcoast Stampers, is the Featured Gallery this week in honor of the one year anniversary. There are hundreds of great Hanna cards and projects included on this site. Happy Anniversary Hanna Stamps!

Wanna know who won my blog candy? Sorry, you're gonna have to tune in tomorrow night at the Release Party over on the Splitcoast Stamper Hanna Forum ~ the winners from all the blogs will be announced first thing & then I will also post my winner here on my blog.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Penguin Antics); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ KI Memories; Ribbon ~ SU; Buttons ~ Unknown; Curly Label Punch ~ SU.

9 comments:

Stefani said...

What great paper! Love all those squares. I also like the sentiment on the flap with the image below.

n8tvtexan said...

ADORABLE card!!! I just might hafta case it!

Anonymous said...

I love the paper. You do such great stuff with the pattern paper.

sgc said...

This card is adorable!!!!!

Joy said...

what a cute lil card!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

LOL, Oh my this is too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is soooo cute!!! Great job there!! I love coming to your blog!! ~Heidi

Rhonda Kelly said...

What great DP! I love that card, so cute! Very cute idea on the little flap...great job.

Anonymous said...

What a cute design, love the mini card on the front!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs