Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stamps Sets by Pine...


I realize that tomorrow is Halloween. However, I finally had an opportunity to stamp with these great Papertrey Ink sets that my friend Pine designed. I am so proud of her! She is an incredible artist and stamp designer and it's such an honor to call her my friend. This month she has 3 new sets by Papertrey & I can't wait to play with them.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Inchie Friday & on Saturday I have a VERY special post planned that you won't want to miss!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I too, love Pine's work and I enjoy all of your work as well, I love to see all the wonderful things that all you ladies create.
Thank you

i'm with the band said...

Love them!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs