Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Stroll...

Sorry, no big long post today! But I do have a super cute card to show you ~

I love how this card turned out! The pattern paper is waaaaaaaaay too cute & totally perfect for this image.

Don't forget to check in on the Hanna Stamps Gallery over at Splitcoast Sampers this week for lots of fun projects. It is the featured gallery and it's Hanna's 1 year anniversary!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Collection, Just what I meant to say); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Scenic Route; Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ SU; Ink ~ Palette & Copics.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love how this turned out too! I love how the pp gives the look of wheels. very cool Kendra!

Kristie W. said...

This is so cool! Riley is so neat with that pp.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs