Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh Happy Day...

These are just PERFECT fall colors! I love this super simple design for card (not to mention it's super easy too). It' one of those layouts that you come back to over and over, but with new paper, stamps and embellishments, it looks a bit different.

I feel like I'm in a rut right now with card layouts ~ they all look the same to me. I think I need to go browse some sketch sites and add them to my sketch book so I don't feel like all my cards look the same.

I just got back from a 3-day car trip with my husband ~ you would have thought I would have lots of new sketches in my book. NOPE! I only opened a magazine once. I guess I needed a few days off "work". Yes, designing is my full-time job now so I consider it my new job. Anyway, it did feel pretty good to have a few days off.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Circle Sentiments); Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Ink & Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Flowers ~ Prima.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY Nice! :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

Very pretty card. I love those colors together. Great job.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs