Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Animal Party on Parade...

This is the perfect set to paper piece. I love the party hats and balloon pieced in ~ CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Look at the shimmer on that sweet turtle! I used my Shimmerz Paint (in Olive) and he really turned out super.

This new Lizzie Anne set called Party Animal has been so fun to play with. I just love the little animals, sentiments and the accessories that come with it.
Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Party Animal); Cardstock ~ SU, PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginisce; Ribbon ~ SEI; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Shimmerz Paint.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love those lil guys and their party hats. So cute, well done.

MichelleY said...

This is so stinkin CUTE! I ADORE the weiner dog....he just makes me laugh....and the bling is over-the-top WONDERFUL, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs