Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Sketch Challenge...

Today is the day for a sketch challenge over at Lizzie Anne Designs. Meridith is having computer issues, so I said I'd help out today. I don't draw sketches very often so it usually takes me extra time to figure out how to make all the shapes I want to use. I was pretty happy with how the scallop edge turned out!

So this is the sketch, but the extra challenge is to use some dry embossing someplace on your card (like your Cuttlebug embossing folders).

Once you have your card finished, make sure you post a link in the Lizzie Anne Designs Forum under sketch #50.


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Circle Sentiments); Cardstock ~ SU; Ink ~ SU; Circle dies ~ Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Pattern Paper ~ Heidi Grace; Shimmerz Paint ~ Pink; Scallop Border punch ~ SU; Paisley embossing plate ~ Cuddlebug.

5 comments:

dasimonds said...

Cute Sketch...
Very Pretty Card!

wendyp said...

Very cute! Can't wait to work on this sketch!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Cute card! Love the patterned paper. Thanks for sharing.

joslyn said...

great sketch! love all the cards you have made with the circle sentiments set. very cute.

Tricia Ulberg said...

How funny, I just realized I used the same stamps and nearly the same ribbon you did...ha ha ha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs