Thursday, October 16, 2008

PJ Time...

Jammie time...isn't this Riley adorable? Makes me feel like putting on my comfy jammies and just hanging out today. Unfortunately, it's another busy day in our house with school for the kids, volunteering for me, my daughter's first basketball game of the season & I need to get my project ready for Inchie Friday tomorrow.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Collection); Cardstock ~ PTI, SU; Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Brads ~ Making Memories; Embossing plate ~ Cuttlebug; Ticket Corner Punch ~ SU; Nestabilities.

7 comments:

Lana said...

Hi Kendra! I LOVE PJ time! I would like to get in my pjs and relax and have some quiet time with you! WOOHOOO! Ooops that is too loud for quiet time!

Kookie said...

OMG, so cute!!!
I love pj days :)

Joy said...

Kendra, this is tooooooo cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwe! He is cute! love his slippers too!!! ~HEIDI

Kristie W. said...

Simply adorable!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is adorable! I love the bunny slippers

Mel H. said...

SOOO cute! I cannot wait to get my Riley's!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs