Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sequin flowers...

I just LOVE how these sweet little flowers turned out! The stamp set is called Dreaming of Dots by Lizzie Anne Designs & the sequins are by Doodlebug. I've had them FOREVER & just never really knew how I would use them. I probably should have gotten rid of them long ago, but I have a hard time parting with scrapbooking/stamping supplies.


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Dreaming of Dots); Cardstock ~ PTI, SU; Ink ~ SU; Ribbon ~ Michael's; Sequins ~ Doodlebug; Beads ~ SU; Nestabilities.

3 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

This card is just adorable Kendra. I love the sequins and of course - orange the new "in" color!! Very cute.

Cindy Lyles said...

This is soooo sweet Kendra!!! I with you honey - I have a hard time parting with anything too!!!

MichelleY said...

Kendra,
This is a happy card. I love the bright colors and the 3-D flowers. What a fun...and clever.... way to use the sequins flowers!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs