Friday, October 17, 2008

Leaves are falling...

Welcome back to Inchie Friday! Today's installment includes some pictures I took 4 years ago. I just adore this picture of my son. I remember the kids had such a great time that day at our neighbor's house. They had just raked the leaves and had a huge pile ready for JUMPING!

I used my Inchie squares from Inchie Arts a few different ways this week. First I colored the edges with my Copic markers to cover the white. Then I covered them with 1" squres of Basic Grey pattern paper. For the "FALL" title, I used rub-ons for the letters. To set the title off, I used some Basic Grey chipboard letter covered with a coordinating pattern paper.

For the acorn embellishments, I stamped my Itty Bitty Acorn from Lockhart Stamps on vanilla cardstock and colored them with my Copic Markers. Then I trimmed them out with brown cardstock and a green scallop square to make them pop up off the page.

On the green 12x12 sheet, I stamped a coordinating leaf/acorn around the border in Versamark ink & added the brown scallop paper on top. These great scallop papers are available from Bazzill and you don't have to do a thing to them!

Supplies Used: Inchie Art squares by Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey; Punches ~ SU; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Company, Hero Arts (numbers for date); Ink ~ Palette, Copics, VersaMark; Brads ~ Making Memories.


While I'm showing you a fall page, I thought I'd share a few more pictures I took this week in my backyard.


That's it for today... next Friday I'll share a fun Halloween Inchie Arts project! But don't worry, I've got lots of fun creations to show you every day this week.

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh my!!! I think this is my favorite page of yours so far! I love fall and it's all right here!

Mel H. said...

Beautiful page!
Those fall photos are wonderful as well.

Katie Skiff said...

That is a beautiful layout!! Great colors! Makes me feel like Fall. The pictures are beautiful too. we already had snow so it ruined our leaves to jump in.

nancy said...

Great scrapbook page & gorgeous fall photos...thanks for sharing :) -nancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs