Friday, October 3, 2008

Vintage Toys from Hanna Stamps...

Whew ~ it's been a whirl wind this week week for new stamps, projects, blogging and To Do Lists! I'm not sure how, but I think I managed to remember everything ~ or almost everything.
These are my last samples for the Hanna Stamps Sneak Peeks this week. These images are from a set called Vintage Toys and they were released today. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Vintage Toys); Cardstock, ribbon, buttons, eyelets ~ Stampin' Up!; Embossing folder ~ Cuttlebug; Nestabilities.

Blog Candy Winner:
Here is the winner from my site ~ Elsa
Please email Kristi with your information & she will send out your new Riley or Sophie stamp! (Please mention that you won on Kendra's blog).
Here is the link to all the Blog Candy Winners.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

WOW WOW WOW, no wonder you get published all the time!! You rock!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs