Friday, October 31, 2008

Inchie Friday is WICKED today...

Happy Halloween!!!!

How Wicked could she really be? Well she isn't, but she is going to be Elphaba (aka The Wicked Witch of the West) for Halloween.

We usually don't do the whole witch and scary stuff for Halloween, but instead focus on the fun costumes, parties and of course the treats! However, we saw the musical Wicked this year in New York City & LOVED it! When this idea came up, Megan was very excited about it and we decided it was OK since Elphaba is just misunderstood ~ LOL!


This week, I decided to use the white Inchie squares as bullets for my journaling. I felt like it was a great way to set off the journaling and a fun embellishment at the same time.

The last line of the journaling says, "if only she could defy gravity" ~ LOL! If you've seen Wicked, you'll know the song. Are you singing yet?

OK ~ so if Megan isn't Wicked, what about this guy? LOL!

Supplies Used: Inchie Squares ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ Bazzill, Stampin' Up!; Sticker Letters ~ Making Memories; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Company; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Brads ~ The Eyelet Co.; Punches ~ SU.


Ohhhh Guess What ~ I am fast approaching the 100,000 mark for blog guests & I'm super excited! I wondered when I started this blog if anyone would be interested in looking at my work. Well, I guess there are! Now there is no way for me to tell who will be my 100,000 guest; however, the first comment I receive after I hit that mark, will of course get a prize from me! So keep visiting and keep posting. Who knows, I may even decided to add some other prizes to the mix.

ETA: Lizzie Anne is have a Halloween Sale today. All of their Halloween stamps will be 40% off! Can't beat that. Tricia and Meridith will also be having some Halloween CANDY on their blogs, so make sure you go check them out.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Halloween!!! What a clever and fun layout! Your daughter is adorable in her costume! I love your blog!

wendyp said...

Love the way you've chalked and highlighted the journaling! Very cute!!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OMW KENDRA!! I ADORE this page!!!!!!! What you do with Inchies ROCKS!!!!!!! I just love this!

CreativeMish said...

what a cute layout! I love it!! and what a cute witch!

Teri said...

Love this layout! I'm loving all of your projects you post on your blog! Thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs