Monday, October 27, 2008

Harvest Spinner Card & Some Fun News!

Happy Monday Ladies!

Today's little creation is a publication reject that I did months ago. It's a cool little spinner card that is similar to one I did back in May for Mother's Day.


And here is the inside.


I also have a fun announcement today! Over the weekend, I was asked to join a new design team for i {heart} papers & I was thrilled to accept the position.
Here is a list of the fabulously talented ladies on the team ~ can you say WOW!!!!

Sarah Anderson
Amber Kroening
Loretta Lock
Carolyn Mustopa
Lori Tecler
Cathleen Torina
Tracy Schultz
Meredith Socha
Deb Felts

You'll see more on this very soon because I have all kinds of fun projects planned with their products!

7 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Kendra!

LOVE your harvest spinner card! Gorgeous design and fabulous Fall colors!

Congratulations! I am so excited to be on the i{heart}papers design team with you! I am looking forward to seeing your creations and getting to know you! We're gonna have so much fun!

wendyp said...

Love the spinner card!

Congratulations on the design team!!!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Congrats, Kendra! I'm on the team with you. This is gonna be fun!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Congratulations Kendra! WOOHOO for you! Can't wait to see what you design for them. Ü

PS: I rec'd a happy e-mail this week also *wink*

Paula Wade said...

CONGRATS! Your gonna be a busy girl!!!

joslyn said...

congrats and i love your spinner card.

Lori said...

Hi Kendra! I'm looking forward to working with you on the IHP DT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs