Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A weekend drive...

Saturday evening, my husband & I left for a quick getaway trip to Wisconsin for a friend's wedding. It was a gorgeous fall weekend and yesterday we drove up to Door County to view the beautiful autumn colors. I was just looking at some of the pictures I took and thought I would share them.

Green Bay, WI ~ Heritage Hill

The Moravian Church at Heritage Hill
Green Bay, WI


The bride's flowers

On the coast of Green Bay



Lake Michigan off the coast of Sturgeon Bay, WI



8 comments:

Debbi said...

Kendra these pictures are absolutely STUNNING! What a beautiful place!!

Jenn said...

beautiful pics Kendra!

Mellie said...

what beautiful pix, kendra!! you have such a good eye! glad you had a nice weekend!!

Cindy Lyles said...

You take the most beautiful photos Kendra - you bring out the best in everything!

Kristi said...

how sweet are these...Great photo's that's for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful. I can't think of any other words. You have a great eye for picture taking. I think these photo would make nice greeting cards.
Thanks for sharing.

Leeann said...

Your pictres are awesome! What beautiful landscape. What camera do you use?

Paula Wade said...

Wow Kendra! Your photography is AMAZING!!! GREAT shots girlfriend!

Hugs,
Paula

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs