Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's a happy day...

Here's a fun little birthday card (or wedding in this case) with lots of glitter. I used my pink Shimmerz Paint to add a touch of shimmery fun on this card. I not only used it on the main image, but also on the stamped flowers at the top AND on the pink hearts and flowers on the pattern paper.

Then I added some fun sugar coated brads at the bottom of the card to really bring in the BLING!

We are leaving later today for a wedding, so I decided this would make a fun wedding card & jazzed up a cute personalized envelope to go with it.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Circle Sentiments); Cardstock ~ Bazzill and SU; Ink ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Heidi Grace; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Brads ~ Doodlebug; Shimmerz Paint.

1 comment:

Rhonda Kelly said...

Very pretty! I love the DSP and the matching envelope. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs