Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Build-A-Bauble


I know, I know...Christmas is two months away. But, I seem to be working on all kinds of seasonal stuff from the first day of school, Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I hardly know what day or month it is any more.

It's appropriate that I'm posting a Christmas card today because today would have been my mom's 73rd Birthday & Christmas was her favorite holiday.

This fun set is called Build-A-Bauble by Lizzie Anne Designs and I LOVE this snowflake ornament.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Build-A-Bauble, Holiday Script); Cardstock ~ Papertrey, Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ American Crafts; Ink ~ SU, Palette; Ribbon ~ May Arts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the card and it's never to early to get festive.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs