Saturday, February 6, 2010

XOXO...

Ahhhh....TGIS ~ that's right! Thank Goodness it's Saturday! I'm particularly glad because this weekend we don't have tons going on & tomorrow is the SUPER BOWL ~ GO COLTS!!!!

My project today is using a sweet set from Lizzie Anne Designs called Card Quotations. I decided to make a sweet little lovey dovey card out of it.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Card Quotation); Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper & Heart Punch ~ Martha Stewart; Ink ~ Palette.

Lizzie Anne is running weekend special today through Monday ~ 30% off Valentine's Day sets ~ Here are all the details.

Hope your weekend is a blast!

5 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

So sweet, Kendra! Love that heart punch with the bling!:)

MaGoooo said...

SWEET!!! LOVE the heart punch!

MichelleY said...

Great paper and sentiment. I love your card, Kendra!!!

Jen said...

oh, so cute! perfect in every way! i to am excited for the weekend....catching up on my google reader..:)watching basketball and football...and enjoying the sunshine!! have a great one girlie!!

Laura M. said...

Hi Kendra! I am the blog stalker you had lunch with at CHA. I love this card! Laura M.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs